Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wedding! {Lillie + Zach}


No matter how hard I try...
It is SO incredibly hard to picture "Lillie" getting married.
I guess no matter how much she grows up...
How beautiful she will look in her wedding gown...
How many happy years she will spend as a grown lady..

I will always see her as a funny little girl..
With blonde curls bouncing as she would run around the house screaming my name.. "Den"



Photobucket


I will ALWAYS remember all of the sleepovers, hilarious moments and treasured times.

The years may have taken away our "single-hood"...
But I hope and pray... that marriage will begin a new friendship..
Not only between two girls..
But between two families.



Photobucket

Zach, We are honored to have you as a new part of our family...

Jeremy and I love you both.. so much.

...and we do intend to come eat at your house. A lot. :)...

JUST KIDDING.

Remember, life can be bumpy...
SO enjoy it.
Be happy together....
and love each other unendlessly.


Photobucket

Remember to keep the Lord Jesus
in the middle of everything..
Because HE will be what keeps you strong..
and helps you through this
winding journey called life.


Photobucket

I wish you the best of EVERYTHING.
May you BOTH have an amazing wedding day!
Thank you for choosing Jeremy, Jonah and myself to be a part of
such a special time in your lives.


Photobucket

But Remember,
When the last guest has left..
When the decorations have been taken down..
When you arrive back home from your honeymoon...
The marriage is then beginning.
I wish you both ... joy unspeakable.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Know how much I love you,
Gen

Photobucket

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs
.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I enjoy reading them SO much! Thanks! :)