Monday, July 20, 2009

a little escape.


...did I mention that I had a lovely weekend on the lake at
my parent's camp?

I did.

It was most relaxing..

On Saturday, While Jonah sweetly slumbered I went for a most desired walk..
..took some pictures
..engulfed myself in the quiet
..and breathed in the fresh air.



I never fail to be awed by nature's loveliness..





..And when this little piggy woke up.
He swam.
He splashed.
..and yelled every single word he knows.

DA DA!
ba ba!
DA DA!
ba ba!
DA DA!

..and of course, it was precious.









..it was a beautiful time.

Three of my absolutely favorite things.

My family together.
Awesome weather.
And.. lots of picture taking/making.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I enjoy reading them SO much! Thanks! :)