Friday, December 4, 2009

The very miracle..




"And sometimes the very miracle God intended .... is to take his child home."


Sweet Becky, May you rest in peace...

May 19, 1988-December 3, 2009..

Please continue to hold up this family... the Sullivan family.. in the strongest of prayers..

Viewing will be held tonight from 6:00-9:00 PM..
Funeral will be held at 11:00 AM .. Saturday, Dec. 5, 2009

St. John's Catholic Church
Many, Louisiana


"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.


...Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I enjoy reading them SO much! Thanks! :)