Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jacob & Haley..


When the rain is blowing in your face...
And the whole world is on your case...
I could offer you a warm embrace...
To make you feel my love...

Photobucket

When the evening shadows and the stars appear...
And there is no one there to dry your tears...
I could hold you for a million years...
To make you feel my love..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true...
Nothing that I wouldn’t do...
Go to the ends of the earth for you...
To make you feel my love..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jacob & Haley,
You make a beautiful pair...
May you enjoy this new season in your lives!
I enjoyed taking your pictures so MUCH!

Haley,
Your song was BEAUTIFUL!
I loved it.

Jacob,
Thanks for being SUCH a great sport..
about SO many pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I enjoy reading them SO much! Thanks! :)