Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Unboxing 2015-16! :-)



Ok ladies, 
Here are the UNBOXING videos that I promised! :-)

(And my voice sounds ridiculous)

Did my best to give you a glimpse of the My Father's World Curriculum & 
the additional books we are planning on using! Hope this may help as you are
making choices for your little people this upcoming school year! 

We are doing 1st grade Pt. 2 - But these are mostly 2nd grade goods. ;)


 
Jonah's Homeschool Curriculum 2015-16
PART 1



Jonah's Homeschool Curriculum 2015-16
PART 2

(yes, I did have to do two parts because I have a huge mouth... lol)

Here are the links:

My Fathers World - Adventures in US History Deluxe 
http://www.mfwbooks.com/wps/portal/c/homeschool

Proverbs Study
http://www.doorposts.com/details.aspx?id=57

Math U See
www.mathusee.com

Additional Books:
Explode the Code Series
Draw Write Now Series
Smart About the Presidents
Hooked on Phonics 2nd Grade
Jesus Calling - Sarah Young (They also make a younger children's version)
Language Lesson of Today (My Father's World recommends)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I enjoy reading them SO much! Thanks! :)